Monday, February 28, 2011

That is some expensive stuff!

Well, I thought the Prometrium was expensive.  That was until I picked up the prescription for Femara 2.5 MG.
This is the medicine I will take for 5 days. ( Days 3-7 of my cycle) 10 pills total.  I almost fell over when they rang them up for $186.10! o.m.g

Let's see exactly what kind of miracle drug this must be! (looking online)

Well....I am returning to my blog screen pretty upset.  I just found an offer from the manufacture for only $10 per month!!  This would have been nice to know BEFORE I filled the prescription!!

After my short depression over spending $176 more than I had to, I was able to find this link explaining more about this wonder drug.  Wonder Drug FEMARA!

                                                      Femara 2.5 MG   10 pills = $186.00

1 comment:

  1. That is an insane saving and I think we had a conversation saying so! It is ok though. The things that cost the most, work the best!

    ReplyDelete