Thursday, April 14, 2011

Telephone's ringing! It's the pharmacy....

Today I got a phonecall from Mandell's Clinical Pharmacy letting me know that my prescriptions for my IVF cycle were filled and ready to be paid for and shipped.  I was prepared for my total of $4000.00 in meds.  My doctor had already given me the heads up on how expensive this part would be, but instead we got a nice surprise when the total came to only $2577.08.  I know, I know....it's alot but we were prepared for worse.

Here are the medicines/injections I will be on for my protocol.  Please note that everyone's IVF protocol is different based on the factors determining their infertility.  To help other IVF couples get an idea of the costs associated with my specific protocol, I have itemized the medication and listed the price I am being charged for each.  The are not in order of how they are to be taken.  I hope this helps.

Bravelle Injectables $1028.00


Azithromycin Antibiotic 250mg  $37.96











Medrol  16mg  $12.31











 Prometrium  200mg  $244.96









Menopur  75 unit vial  $670.00











Leuprolide  2 week kit  $97.50









Vivelle Dot Patch (x10)  $74.75









Crinone  $389.70







Pregnyl HCG Trigger Shot  $88.00 (not included in price they gave...I already have purchased this one)








and along with the medicines, there is about $12.00 worth on needles and syringes

No comments:

Post a Comment