Saturday, June 4, 2011

Menopur and Follistim Injection (oUcH....and grumpy!)

We are giving both of these medications in one injection.  I am currently on 2 vials of Follistim and 1 vial of Menopur.  I just took my 2nd dose of the injections and let me just set the record straight.... That's alot of medicine going through a tiny needle to be given subcutaneously and jeez...does it have to sting that bad!  This medicine does burn when injected and almost immediately caused a bruise with me.

Yesterday was my first day on these medicines and I am not sure if it's the medicine or just me having mood swings, but today I have been a bit grumpy.  I felt great this morning and then about 3pm, about 19 hours after the first doses... my mood completely changed.  I am easily irritated like a 2 year old toddler who needs a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment