Monday, May 23, 2011

Information overload....

Today I went in to meet with our IVF coordinator, Angela, so that she could go over all of my medications that I now have neatly piled into a box.  My brain took in way too much information.
I probably should have recorded our meeting for later review! (tip for those of you who may be getting ready to go through IVF)  The medication teaching can be a bit overwhelming to say the least.  Mix this with this and then add it to that, pull the needle down, then push it back up...thump it twice, pull it back down, push it back up....and then give yourself a shot. "eeeek" I felt a sudden burst of anxiety pumping through my veins.  Beginning tomorrow, I will start my injections and only 3 more weeks until the big procedure.  My nerves are getting a little rattled.

No comments:

Post a Comment