Friday, March 11, 2011

:) Cycle begins! Today is DAY 1

I actually started spotting yesterday and it turned into a slight flow around 4pm.  As directed I called my fertility doctor as soon as I started bleeding so they could give me the next set of instructions. Because the flow did not begin until late in the afternoon, they are considering today as DAY 1 of my cycle.  I begin my Femara prescription on DAY 3-Sunday and take 2 pills per day for 5 days. (Femara is the wonder drug costing $189 for ten pills!)  Then on Monday the 21st, on DAY 11 of my cycle, I go in to the doctor office for an ultrasound.  During the ultrasound, they will be looking for large matured egg follicles.  If the eggs are ready, then they will instruct me on when to take my shot of Pregnyl (HCG).  Also, at this appointment...they will instruct me on how to mix and give myself the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment