Friday, April 15, 2011

Medication Garage Sale?

http://freegaragesale.com/medicine.htm

Pay it forward IVF medication.  Who would have ever thunk it? (lol)  On the website link I posted, other couples who have gone through IVF and have leftover (VERY expensive) medication give it or offer it very cheap to other couples who are going though IVF. 

Now....here is where I become a skeptic.  What if the medicine has been tampered with?  I mean, I would hate to think that someone would do anything like that, but you can't help but wonder.  I know this though...it is very tempting to buy Bravelle from someones leftovers for $110 than it is to buy it from the pharmacy for $1028.00.

I will be donating any leftovers I have to other IVF couples instead of throwing them away.

No comments:

Post a Comment