Monday, April 11, 2011

Well, why don't you look at that....a vitamin that doesn't make me sick!

Ok, not sure about you...but prenatal vitamins make me sick!  They give me this uneasy feeling of nauseousness, almost as bad as being car sick!  I recall with all 3 of my pregnancies, I could not take vitamins because I just couldn't deal with the feeling they gave me.  Anyway, as part of the IVF process they have me on....you guessed it, Prenatals!  So I did some research...

After reading reviews and opinions of women who had the same effect from prenatals, I decided to try Rainbow Light "Just Once Naturals" brand of Prenatal One Multivitamin in addition to DHA 250 Smart Essentials.  It claims to be "easy on the stomach" and the reviews were very good.  At this point, I like what I am reading and seeing...but can't I just keep taking my Flintstones?

Well, I have been on the vitamins for about 4 days now and so far....no upset stomach or nausea!  Highly recommend for anyone who needs a good vitamin.  It has no animal products and has the seal of approval by VeganGuard for all of you vegetarians out there!

http://www.iherb.com/Rainbow-Light-Vegan-Guard

1 comment:

  1. I began taking these prenatal vitamins with my first pregnancy, and have continued them through nursing and now during my second pregnancy. They are convenient because you only need to take them once a day and they don't make me nauseous.

    ReplyDelete