Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ugh...

Ok, last night I tossed and turned until I got irritated enough to just stay up most of the night.  I always sleep on my stomach or on my side and thanks to the pain from my ovaries and lower abdomen, that just wasn't happening.  If I lay on either side, it puts pressure on my ovaries and they are beyond tender/painfull right now.  My uterus is enlarged and it looks like I am 3 months pregnant, so sleeping on my stomach is also out of the question. 

All of this, from what I have researched, seems to be the effects of the stimulant injections I am on.  Today will be day 7 and I can definately feel the results.  I feel bloated and just uncomfortable in my entire abdomen.  Will be so glad to go to the doctor in the morning to see what is going on.  I will also be finding out tomorrow what day my procedure is next week :)
                                                        
Now....if I can just get through tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment